Level 3 (A2) - Navigating Everyday Conversations with Confidence
Welcome to Level 3 (A2), a course designed for learners who have acquired foundational skills and are ready to navigate more complex aspects of the English language. This self-study program builds on the knowledge gained in Levels 1 and 2, offering a comprehensive learning experience. Here's what you can expect:
- Motivating and Contemporary Topics for Elementary Learners: Explore topics that cater to elementary learners, ensuring continued engagement and relevance in your language learning journey.
- Lively Dialogues with Increased Sophistication: Immerse yourself in dialogues with greater complexity, enhancing your ability to understand and participate in a wider array of everyday conversations.
- Integrated Approach to Further Develop the Four Skills: Deepen your proficiency in reading, writing, listening, and speaking through a continued integrated approach, fostering a well-rounded language foundation.
- Special Emphasis on Expanding Vocabulary: Expand your vocabulary at an elementary level, enabling you to express yourself more precisely and comprehend diverse content.
- Grammar Presented and Practiced in Varied Contexts: Explore grammar in diverse contexts, allowing for a deeper understanding and practical application in real-life situations encountered by elementary learners.
- Systematic Development of Reading and Listening Skills: Progress systematically through a curriculum tailored to enhance your reading and listening skills, addressing the needs of elementary learners at the A2 level.
- Variety of Communicative Tasks for Interactive Learning: Engage in a diverse range of communicative tasks designed to reinforce your language skills and promote interactive learning.
- Step-by-Step Approach to Writing Skills Improvement: Continue refining your writing skills with a step-by-step approach, gradually taking on more complex writing tasks suitable for elementary learners.
- Activities Encouraging Critical Thinking and Personal Response: Participate in activities designed to stimulate critical thinking and personal response, fostering analytical language skills.
- Practical Tips to Support Autonomous Learning: Receive practical tips to further develop your ability to learn independently, empowering you to take control of your language learning journey.
- Review Sections: Benefit from a dedicated review section in each module, facilitating regular revision and consolidation of learned material.
- Grammar Reference Section for Quick Access to Rules: Access a user-friendly grammar reference section for quick clarification of rules as you encounter more intricate structures.
Embark on the next phase of your language journey with Level 3 (A2) and gain the confidence to navigate a broader range of everyday situations with ease.
Module 1: Mastering Verb Tenses and Expressions
- Grasp the dynamics of Present Simple vs. Present Progressive
- Engage with the subtleties of Stative Verbs in various contexts
- Traverse through Past Simple for recounting past events
- Explore the concept of "Used to" for habitual actions
- Navigate through Prepositions of Time for temporal precision
- Fine-tune language with Quantifiers for accuracy
Module 2: Analyzing Past Actions and Perfecting Present Perfect
- Illuminate past experiences with Past Progressive
- Navigate the intricacies of Past Simple vs. Past Progressive
- Craft compelling narratives with Time Clauses (when, while, as, as soon as)
- Master Present Perfect Simple for nuanced expressions
- Explore the distinctions in Present Perfect Simple vs. Past Simple
Module 3: Expressing Abilities, Obligations, and Making Comparisons
- Embrace a spectrum of modal expressions: Can, Could, May, Be Able To
- Navigate obligations with Have To, Don't Have To, Need To, Must, Mustn't
- Master the art of Indirect Questions for effective communication
- Engage in nuanced comparisons to enhance descriptive language
Module 4: Forecasting the Future and Relating to Conditions
- Explore Future Will for predictive language
- Delve into Future Will: Will Have To, Will Be Able To
- Craft effective language with Time Clauses (when, after, before, until, as soon as)
- Express adequacy with Too-Enough and delve into Relative Clauses
Module 5: Exploring Verb Forms and Advising
- Uncover the dynamics of Infinitives and -ing Forms
- Offer advice and recommendations with Should and Had Better
- Dive into Passive Voice (Present Simple - Past Simple) for varied expression
Module 6: Discussing Possibilities and Conditions
- Express possibilities with May, Might, Could
- Delve into Conditional Sentences Type 1 for hypothetical scenarios
- Navigate through conditional nuances: If vs. When
- Express agreement and disagreement with So, Neither, Too, Either
- Master Present Perfect Progressive vs. Present Perfect Simple for precision
Module 7: Polishing Questioning Techniques and Reflexivity
- Hone questioning skills with Question Tags and Negative Questions
- Explore the expressiveness of Exclamatory Sentences
- Engage with Clauses of Result for effective communication
- Navigate Reflexive Pronouns for nuanced expression
- Uncover the intricacies of Past Perfect Simple for narrative depth
Module 8: Mastering Reported Speech and Expressing Wishes
- Articulate thoughts with Reported Speech (Statements, Questions, Commands, Requests)
- Explore conditional nuances with Conditional Sentences Type 2
- Express desires and delve into unreal past scenarios with Wishes and Unreal Past